Philosophy of Admission:
The kindergarten has been providing child care services in the district for more than four years. It situated in a quiet and spacious environment, provides an ideal learning environment for young children. Bilok committees to enhancing children’s “Unlimited Creativity and Potential for Development", promoting “No one left behind" and the spirit of “Multiculturalism”, provides parents with fair and just criteria for reasonable admission. The guidelines are as follows:
Collection of application Forms (No quota):
- Download from school website
- Obtain from school in person
- 時間：星期一至星期五 (上午 9時至下午 5 時) ／星期六 (上午 9時至下午 1 時)
- 遞交方法：親臨至本幼稚園遞交申請表格 【須連同所需文件】
- 報名費：港幣 40 元正(於遞交申請表格時一併收取)，無論申請成功與否，報名費概不退還。
Return of Application Forms (No set quota for the kindergarten):
- Period: From May,2019
- Time: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Mondays to Fridays) / 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. (Saturdays)
- Return method: Submit the application form in person(together with the documents required).
- Application fee: HK$40 (to be collected together with the application form).
*The application fee is non-returnable whether the application is successful or not.
- 政府由 2017/18 學年起落實推行「免費優質幼稚園教育計劃」 （下稱「計劃」），每名可在本港接受教育的學童只會獲發一張註冊文件，而所有參加「計劃」的幼稚園，只可取錄持有有效註冊文件的學童。
- 家長須於 2019 年 9 月至 11 月期間為其子女向教育局申請「幼稚園入學註冊證」(下稱「註冊證」)。「註冊證」會於本年 9 月開始接受申請，屆時教育局會公布申請細則，並會在教育局網頁(加入教育局網頁結連)上載詳情。如申請人在遞交申請時已提供全部所需資料及文件，教育局一般可在六至八個星期內完成審核，並以郵遞方式發放「註冊證」給合資格接受「計劃」資助的申請人。如學童可於本港接受教育但不合乎資格接受「計劃」資助1而未能獲發「註冊證」，本局會為有關學童發出「幼稚園入學許可書」（下稱「入學許可書」），學童可憑「入學許可書」註冊並入讀參加「計劃」的幼稚園，惟其家長須按註冊入讀之幼稚園的收費證明書繳付未扣減「計劃」資助前的全額學費。
Application for the “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” (Only for K1 Applicants)
- Under the kindergarten education scheme (Scheme), each child who can receive education in Hong Kong will only be issued a registration document and all Scheme-KGs can only admit students holding a valid registration document.
- Parents are required to submit an application for the “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” (hereafter referred to as “RC”) to EDB from September to November 2019. The “RC” will be open for applications in September 2019 and EDB will announce and upload the details of application onto EDB’s website()in due course. Upon receipt of the applications with all necessary information and documents provided, EDB will generally take six to eight weeks to complete processing of the applications and issue the “RC” to applicants who are eligible for receiving subsidy under the Scheme by post. If a student cannot obtain an “RC” as he/she can receive education in Hong Kong but is not eligible for receiving subsidy under the Scheme1 , EDB will then issue a “Kindergarten Admission Pass” (hereafter referred to as “AP”) to the student concerned for registration and admission to a Scheme-KG but the parents concerned are required to pay full school fees before deduction of subsidy under the Scheme as shown on the Fees Certificate of the KG to which the child is admitted.
*Upon obtaining permission from the Director of Immigration, non-local children (such as children holding a form of recognizance, children whose parent(s) is/are holding a student visa, etc.) can receive education in Hong Kong but they are not eligible for subsidy under the Scheme.
- 面見於 2019 年 11 月2日(星期六)開始進行第一次新生面見日，本幼稚園會另函通知家長，面見人數不限。
- Interviews will be conducted on 2nd November 2019(Saturday). No limit to the number of interviewees.
- Group interviews will be arranged
- Parents should accompany their child for the interview
- All applicants should have a chance for interview.
Age: For K1 applicants, born before 31st December 2017 should be qualified to apply
Limited school place: As the number of school places is limited, priority of consideration will be given to:
- Applicant with sibling(s) currently studying in Bilok
- The applicant whose parents are both working will be given due priority consideration when applying for whole day nursery classes.
- The applicant from families in need
The applicant who is already studying in Bilok Creative Anglo-Chinese Nursery and their interview performance
Different culture: The kindergarten promotes multiculturalism and embraces children of different ethnicities to integrate into school life. In the admission criteria, the kindergarten will also adopt children of different races and nationalities based on the non-violation of the Race Discrimination Ordinance and the spirit of “No one left behind”. To cater for the needs of children of different ethnicities, the kindergarten curriculum provides Chinese and English translation notices and assessment materials in English, so that children and parents can integrate into campus life.
Unsuccessful applicants will be on the waiting list. If there is a unfilled place which will be allocated to the waiting list accordingly.
本幼稚園將於 2019 年 12 月 21 日前以郵遞方式通知家長幼兒班及幼小班的取錄結果。
Announcement of Admission Results:
We will inform parents of the K1 and N admission results before 20 December 2019 by post.
- 正選生：家長須於 2020年 1 月(「統一註册日期」待教育局公佈)內的指定時間到本幼稚園辦理註册手續，並須提交「註冊證」/「入學許可書」及繳交註冊費。
- 2020/21 學年的半日班註冊費為港幣 970元正。全日班註冊費為港幣 1570元，正如有關幼兒入讀本校，本幼稚園會於首月入學退回註冊費，但若家長於註冊後決定為子女轉校，請以書面通知本幼稚園。本幼稚園會退回「註冊證」/「入學許可書」，但註冊費將不獲退還。在取回「註冊證」/「入學許可書」後，本幼稚園亦不會再為該幼兒保留學位。
- Successful applicants: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child in January 2019 (“Centralised Registration Dates” will be confirmed by EDB soon) by submitting the “RC” / “AP” to the kindergarten and paying the registration fee.
- Applicants on the waiting list: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child according to the specified date set by the school. Parents are required to submit the “RC” / “AP” to the kindergarten and pay the registration fee.
- Please be reminded that if parents cannot submit the “RC” / “AP” during registration,the kindergarten may not be able to complete registration for their child. Hence, parents are required to submit application for the registration document to EDB within the specified period.
- The registration fee for half-day is HK$970, full day is HK$1570 in 2020/21 school year. The fee will be refunded one month after the student was enrolled. Should parents decided to change school after registration, parents need to notify the school in writing, the school will return the “ 2020/21 RC”/ “AP” but the registration fee will not be refunded. Once the “ 2020/21 RC”/”AP” was returned to the parents, the school will not reserve a place for the child.